This page is your gateway to all the forms and information you need to progress with us towards your graduation.
Help writing to our School's rules and standards
- The School of Political Science & Intenational Studies Essay Guide - the 'how to' guide for writing & referencing at this School
- weekly essay-writing and academic advice drop-in sessions (TBC for 2017)
Help with all aspects of student life
Student Services help with a wide range of issues that may impact you during your time at UQ.
Manage My Program at MyUQ is the go-to place for the right forms for everything to do with your academic relationship with UQ.
Almost everything you need if you're a PhD or research Masters students. See also our RHD page for more information..
- Guidelines for late submission of progressive assessment - check the rules to see if you have reasonable grounds
- complete the Application for Extension of Progressive Assessment form
- send application to firstname.lastname@example.org before* the original due date with subject line: Request for Extension & course code
- Applications for an extension should be emailed to your Course Coordinator before* the original due date with subject line: Request for Extension (you can find their email address in your course's Electronic Course Profile).
*Request for extensions made on or after the due date may only be granted in circumstances in which you cannot reasonably have been expected to have met this requirement.
Querying a result
Be aware that In all cases, a re-mark if granted will replace the original mark for the piece of assessment in the calculation of the final grade which may result in a higher or lower grade.
- First read the procedures
- Follow the procedures
- Having spoken with your tutor and Course Coordinator if you still have an academic case that your mark does not reflect your work fill out and follow the instructions on the Request for Assessment Re-Mark Form
Alternative/Deferred Exam or Supplementary Assessment
Our application forms are PDFs. Please save as FAMILY NAME Given Name STUDENT ID Course Code and complete online wherever possible.
They must be emailed to the School from your student account.
Contacts: email@example.com or (07) 3346 9544