Our Graduate Centre is home to a thriving research community. We give you the opportunity to maximise your research potential and take your research further.
We have over 90 PhD candidates working on a range of research projects. Click here for RHD student profiles.
RHD students in our School Graduate Centre receive a number of benefits including:
- dedicated and experienced academic staff who are able to supervise across a number of fields
- opportunities to publish in our postgraduate e-journal - Dialogue
- a Postgraduate Seminar Series
- a dedicated Research Higher Degree Administrative Officer.
Download our School RHD Handbook (PDF, 933KB) for a full description of support available.
How to apply
- Find out about applying for a research higher degree (RHD) including advice about RHD entry requirements, finding a supervisor, scholarships, and UQ's career development framework.
- Browse our academic staff profiles to find a supervisor within our School who matches your area of interest.